Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Next New Thing


Underground communication...

Don't you just hate when you're in the train station or on the train and can't make or received a phone call/email/text message? Ugh! It's just the worst ever. How about wanting to listen to the radio while there? Wouldn't it be so great to be able to do these things?

If a new gadget could be produced to allow communication with the "ground level" people it would be incredible.

I'm not an inventor so I'm not sure how/if it could be done, but this is AMERICA!! We can get access to anything in the world. So hopefully someone will look into this sooner than later. Either way, I think its brilliant!

2 comments:

  1. It would be good to have a signal when on the train especially in an emergency, but can you imagine the noise of everyone around you talking on the phone at the same time. Total nightmare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Paul you're so right, but would you rather some service or no service at all? I mean, when I take the bus people are always on their cells and I must admit that it is kind of annoying but it's so useful. I use mine all the time. When my battery dies or I lose service a part of me on the inside dies also.

    ReplyDelete